Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For you are holy
And as I look upon your name
Circumstances fade away
Now your glory steals my heart
You are holy
You are holy Lord
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for your glory
With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for your name
With all to give you praise
We're living for your glory Lord
Thursday, July 21, 2005
*identity
POM presentation is over. overrall,i enjoyed doing this proj.hahas.yeaps.still left with oral com and econs.today had my caregroup.dawnn shared some sermons.she asked several qns tt required me to tink quite long.one of the qns she asked that makes me feel so much is,'wat's one of the insecurities u have in life'.anyway i guess, one of the insecurites i have,is to trust people.seriously there are times when ppl wear mask and u dunno whether to believe anot.awhile,they are nice to you,and behind ur back,they talk bad things abt u,who noes?i dread these kind of ppl,but somehow these kind of people always appear in my life.well,sometimes i doubt myself too,whether im being sincere or faking it.it's hard to say tt you are a 100% true person and u treat everyone with a pure heart. i guess, nobody is perfect. really, no one. yeaps though i have insecurites with ppl,i tink that is somehow good cos i dun really put trust in ppl totally and when ppl fails me,as in when they disappoint me,i wun feel so upset abt it.yeaps.trust is hard to gain from me,definately not 100%.talking about insecurities juz reminds me of being aware and alert of ppl around me.well after reading my entry,some may say that im pessimesstic or watever.well,juz wanna clarify that i am not. =)
1:33 PM
This is who i am.
Alexis
Simply EIGHTeen
NYP
Smash.Drop.Net
More than a conquerer