Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For you are holy
And as I look upon your name
Circumstances fade away
Now your glory steals my heart
You are holy
You are holy Lord
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for your glory
With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for your name
With all to give you praise
We're living for your glory Lord
Sunday, August 28, 2005
*SCREAMS!
*bounce up and down! woo! exams are over! i repeat ; EXAMS ARE OVER!wow.now feel damn relac and relieved ! hehehes! dun wanna think so much of how my results will be already.i juz wanna enjoy myself til 15oct.cos tt;s the day im collecting my results.i'll leave everything til tt day then.lol.actually i dun tink i'll score gd grades for this semester.realli.but i just pray tt i wldnt have any supp paper ~as for the grades,i juz wish it's like among my expectations ba.and o yarhs,today i watched the maid.lol.not really that scary larhs but the sound effect is damn good lo.for example,the sound effect of the creaking of the door can makes my hair stands lo.anyway mimi,me,cassy,bev,pearl and fizah were sitting at the same row.BUT the reaction is totally extreme.mimi,me and cassy who was sitting on the right was like totally keep our cool loh,only at times we scream and not forgetting to mention that we never uses bk to cover while watching the show.but as for the other 3 on the left,they scream,cover their eyes most of the times.lol.SEE,the extreme differences i mean?oops.and for godness sake,they started calling me "ah soon",one of the character that acted retarted in the show.oh man.i rather you guys call me itchy ass lo ! LOL!yeaps and o yarhs.anybody got any jobs to intro?lol currently on holiday ! so if there is any job available,tagg me PLEASE ! (:yeaps ! so people; ENJOY ! (:
3:13 AM
This is who i am.
Alexis
Simply EIGHTeen
NYP
Smash.Drop.Net
More than a conquerer