Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For you are holy
And as I look upon your name
Circumstances fade away
Now your glory steals my heart
You are holy
You are holy Lord
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for your glory
With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for your name
With all to give you praise
We're living for your glory Lord
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Trust.
doubts,insecurites,fear.all are running thru my mind right now.it's far more worst than the past.i guess sometimes some things always happen at the most unexpected time.but the irony thing is that im not really panicking when i think i shld.i feel a sense of hope.today while walking home during evening time,i looked at the white clouds,it's beautiful.suddenly my heart felt peaceful.as the lyrics goes "i'll be still and know you're God"..i cant get tt out of my mind though.i cant explain why i aint worrying now.i juz feel secured in Your arms.You assured me so many times that You're gonna go thru this period of time with me.You tell me in WOG,in sermon.i trust You and i know You'll.anyway things are so much complicated.i cant handle this alone.but i know i'll be able to pull thru everything because You're with me.i used to be so bothered about this matter.i used to be so weak.to grumble,to complain any unpleasant circumstances tt falls on me.tt's me before i even know You.but now,im even stronger than before.i may still grumble,i may be still weak,but i'll not doubt tt You're there.i thank you for ur grace.for this testing,for this big challenge to mould me.i'll take this chance to learn.and i pray for more strength to overcome all these. AMEN.when the oceans rise and thunders roar,i'll soar with You above the storm.Father You're king over the flood,i'll be still and know You're God.
3:23 PM
This is who i am.
Alexis
Simply EIGHTeen
NYP
Smash.Drop.Net
More than a conquerer