Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For you are holy
And as I look upon your name
Circumstances fade away
Now your glory steals my heart
You are holy
You are holy Lord
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for your glory
With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for your name
With all to give you praise
We're living for your glory Lord
Friday, December 02, 2005
options~
friday is the last day for choosing options to specialize.there are options like :-customer relation-service management-human resource-supply chain-retail and travelbeen cracking my brain thinking about these.add on to these,i still have ICAs to study(hehe,but i pray and gonna depend on God's grace cos im not fully prepared), yeaps,and there're just so many things going thru my mind.guess im a worrier more than a warrior.so,after much though,took a step of faith and trust that God is gonna make a way.i chose the following in order:1)Service2)Hr3)Supply chain4)Retail and travel5)CRMLOL.i dunno why but i keep condemning CRM. i cant help but keep thinking tt it's related to telemarkeerting jobscope.yay! tml got no school.but monday got accounts test.shucks.
12:13 AM
This is who i am.
Alexis
Simply EIGHTeen
NYP
Smash.Drop.Net
More than a conquerer